Admission Procedure

Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A. LL.B)
Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A. LL.B)
Academic Year 2024-2025

Please read and understand the instructions mentioned below before you proceed for registration for admission to Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA.

Candidates aspiring to join either Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (BA. LL.B.) or Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (BBA. LL.B.) Programme offered by Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA, constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, is required to mandatorily take the ‘Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)’. SLAT will be conducted in an online mode (CBT) across various cities of India.

To know more about Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA, please visit

Application Procedure

A candidate needs to register for the Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) & also register for Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA offering his/ her choice of programmes by paying separate programmes registration fees.

Step I:

Candidate must complete the Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) online registration process and pay Rs. 2250/- as a SLAT Registration Fees.

Step II:

Candidate must register for Symbiosis Law School, NOIDA by offering his/ her choice of programmes i.e. BA. LL.B. | BBA. LL.B., by paying programme registration fees of Rs. 1000/- per programme, as applicable.

Aspirants can now complete the SLAT 2024 as well as programme registrations ‘Online’ in the same portal.

Apply Now

To know more about application process for SLAT 2024, please visit

Selection Procedure

Selection is done in two phases:
  1. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the SLAT score.
  2. The short listed candidates will be invited for Personal Interaction which will take place in Online Mode.

Final Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of SLAT Score (70%) and PI performance (30%). In other words, it will be based on the cumulative marks scored on the scale of 100 marks wherein SLAT score will be scaled up to 70 marks i.e. 70% weightage and the remaining 30% weightage will be assigned as follows: Personal Interaction (PI) - 30 marks i.e. 30%.


The candidate should have passed 12th (10+2) standard examination from any government-recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes). Students who have appeared for their H.S.C finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date.


The total intake is 300 seats, which includes 180 seats for BBA.LL.B. and 120 seats for BA.LL.B.

Reservation of Seats

Within the Sanctioned Intake

Scheduled Caste: 15%

Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%

Differently Abled: 3%

Over & Above Sanctioned Intake:

Kashmiri Migrants and Kashmiri Pandits / Kashmiri Hindu Families living in Kashmiri Valley (Non-Migrants): 2 Seats Per Programme

International Candidates: a maximum of 20%



First Installment (Rs.)

Second Installment (Rs.)

Academic Fees Per Annum



Institute Deposit (Refundable)






Last Date of Payment

At the time of Admission

25- Nov-2024

Fee Structure - International Students


First Installment ($)

(At The Time of Acceptance of Offer)

Second Installment ($)

(At the time of reporting to SCIE)

Third Installment ($)

Administrative Fees
(Non Refundable)




Academic Fees
Per Annum




Institute Deposit(Refundable)








No capitation is charged for admission to any programme at any institute of Symbiosis.

All or any disputes relating to selection, cancellation of admission, refund of fees, examination, certification, and disciplinary matters shall be exclusively subject to jurisdiction of Pune or NOIDA courts/forums only. And for the purpose of writ jurisdiction, the jurisdiction shall be exclusively with High Court of Bombay at Mumbai.

Admission Enquiries

Admission Team

Tel: +91 (0) 120 – 2405060/62


Office Hours

Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM

Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Correspondence Address

Symbiosis Law School,
Block A 47/48, Sector-62
Noida-201301 (UP-DELHI NCR)